Contact Data and Other Identifiable Information
This site may collect certain personally identifiable user information, which may include a username and password, contact information, or any other data that you type into the site. It may also identify your log data such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on the pages you visit, and other statistics. At our discretion, the Site may use this data to:
• Personalize the user experience and/or customer service
• To help identify you on future visits to the site
• Improve the Site
• To process transactions
• Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature or function
• Send email to users
Sharing User Data
The Site may share user data with third parties that help the Site owner operate and manage the Site.
Mobile Device Privacy
The following applies to our Site when viewed on a mobile device:
When accessed with a mobile device, our Site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers, and information about your use of the Site. Regardless of the device you use to access the Site, it will also collect the information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the Site and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our Site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our Site or one of our mobile applications. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Products, Links, and Actions
Right to Object/Access/Rectification
At all times, you can object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. At all times, you can request access to and/or rectification and/or deletion of your personal data if such data are incorrect or irrelevant for the mentioned purposes. For these purposes, please send us your request for access, correction, or removal of your personal data using any of the methods provided on this Site.
We will not retain the personal data that is obtained through this Site for longer than necessary unless there are compelling reasons or other legal obligations to retain the personal data for a longer period.
We are based in Indiana and you are contracting to use our Site. This Policy and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of Indiana, without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. The federal courts and state courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in Indiana will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy or the Site and Service.
Notwithstanding anything that may be contrary within the “Disputes” provisions above, all matters, and all claims within a multi-claim matter, that are arbitrable, including all claims for monetary damages, shall be decided by a single arbitrator to be selected by us, who shall hold hearings in Indiana, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
No Users Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not use the Site at any time. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from anyone under the age of 18, we will erase that information from our servers. It is a violation of our Terms of Service for children under the age of 18 to use the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please address them to: email@example.com
Terms of Service:
Site Terms of Service, an Enforceable Legal Agreement.
As of February 4, 2018
Welcome to Tarot Druid. I provide metaphysical consultations over the Internet and in person. I cannot guarantee results; however, I can guarantee that I will provide metaphysical consultations in the most ethical way possible. My driving purpose is to help you uncover information and help you develop action plans. I will give you advice to the extent I am available and able to do so; however and even though I am a lawyer, I do not provide legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice in connection with this service. If you require those types of services, consult another licensed professional. There is no attorney/client privilege created between me and any person who utilizes my tarot, astrology, and manifestation consultation services.
Changes to Terms of Service
By using our service, you consent to receive electronic communications from us relating to your inquiry. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided by you, or posting communications on our service, and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receive certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply go to https://www.tarotdruid.com and send us a message through our Contacts page with your request.
- Our Service:
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory, or country, whichever is greater, to become a client and obtain our services.
- Our content and services are for your personal and non-commercial use only. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access our website and our services and view our content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title, or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public viewing, to print and/or use our documents for your own purposes, or to otherwise appropriate our methods, without our express written consent. You may not, under any circumstances, present lessons, videos, written materials, or methods as your own.
- You may use our services only in geographic locations where we offer our service and where it is legal to do so. We may use technologies to verify your geographic location.
- We continually update our service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of our content, delivery, and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- Some content may be available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices. Limitations may apply, including restrictions on who can access the material, the time period within which you will need to download the material, and how long the material will remain accessible.
- You agree to use our service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, or other restrictions on the use of the service or content therein. Except as explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service, you agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), record, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through our service without express written permission from the site owner. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in our service; use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through our service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of our service in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with our service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs.
- The availability of our content may change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of our content may vary from device to device and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through, and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet performance and access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. We make no representations or warranties about the quality of your viewing experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching our content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected, and the configuration of your device.
- Our online services are developed by, or for, us and are designed to enable viewing of content from us through your compatible devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with our service.
- We may terminate or restrict your use of our service, without compensation or notice if you are, or if we suspect that you are (i) in violation of any of these Terms of Service or (ii) engaged in illegal or improper use of the service.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Online, Skype-based consultations must be canceled at least two (2) days in advance in order to be eligible for a refund. Consultations that require travel must be canceled at least one (1) week in advance in order to be eligible for a refund. You will still be responsible for any travel costs incurred prior to the date of cancellation and you authorize us to deduct those expenses prior to issuing any refund.
User Prohibited From Illegal Uses
Users shall not use, and shall not allow any person to use, the Site or Services in any way that violates a federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance, or for any disruptive, tortious, or illegal purpose, including but not limited to harassment, slander, defamation, data theft, or inappropriate dissemination, or improper surveillance of any person.
You must not use this Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this Site without our express written consent. This includes:
- Data mining
- Data extraction
- ‘Framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this Site or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this Site for any purpose related to marketing without our express written consent.
USER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT:
User will use the Services only as provided in these Terms:
- User is at least 18 years old and has all right, authority, and capacity to agree to these Terms. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may utilize the service only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's account and otherwise subject to these Terms of Service;
- User will provide accurate, complete, and current information to the Site and its owner(s);
- User will notify the Site and its owner(s) regarding any material change to information User provides, either by updating and correcting the information or by alerting the Site and its owner(s) via the functions of the Site or the email address provided below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS. THE SITE DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT ANY DATA WILL BE TRANSMITTED IN A MANNER THAT IS TIMELY, UNCORRUPTED, FREE OF INTERFERENCE, OR SECURE. THE SITE DISCLAIMS REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, WRITTEN, ORAL, CONTRACTUAL, COMMON LAW, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES, DUTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This Site will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this Site is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, psychological, or medical matter, you should consult a different appropriate professional.
Liability is Limited
THE SITE AND ALL OF US ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, (WHETHER UNDER THE LAW OF CONTRACT, THE LAW OF TORTS, OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT SUCH LOSS MAY OCCUR) OR EXPOSURE TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS BY REASON OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION. US AND THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED WITH THE SERVICES, SITE OFFERS, OR ANY ACT BY SITE USERS. US AND THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY, OR PRODUCT OR DEVICE MANUFACTURED BY THIRD PARTIES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT USER MAY SUFFER FOR ANY REASON, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, AND ANY PARTY’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY USER TO THE SITE OWNER DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT THAT USER CLAIMS CAUSED THE DAMAGES.
The Site shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of any loss, disclosure, or third party use of information, regardless of whether such disclosure or use is with or without User’s knowledge or consent. The Site shall have no liability for any damages related to: User’s actions or failures to act, the acts or omissions of any third party, including but not limited to any telecommunications service provider, or events or causes beyond the Site’s reasonable control. The Site has no obligations whatever and shall have no liability to, any third party who is not a User bound by these Terms. Limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in these Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Third Party Products, Links, and Actions
The Site may include or offer third party products or services. The Site may also have other users or members who interact with each other, through the Site, elsewhere online, or in person. These third party products and any linked sites have separate and independent terms of service and privacy policies. We have no control or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites, sellers, and third parties in general, regardless of whether you first were introduced or interacted with such businesses, services, products, and people through the Site, and therefore you agree that we are not liable for any of them. We do, however, welcome any feedback about these sites, sellers, other users or members, and third parties.
Changes to the Site and the Services
The owners and authorized representatives to the Site will work to improve the Site for our users, and to further our business interests in the Site. We reserve the right to add, change, and remove features, content, and data, including the right to add or change any pricing terms. You agree that we will not be liable for any such changes. Neither your use of the Site nor these terms give you any right, title, or protectable legal interest in the Site or its content.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality, are proprietary and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Site grants User a revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the Site solely in connection with the Site and the Services, under these Terms.
Copyright in all content and works of authorship included in the Site are the property of the Site or its licensors. Apart from links which lead to the Site, accurately attributed social media references, and de minimus text excerpts with links returning to the Site, no text, images, video or audio recording, or any other content from the Site shall be copied without explicit and detailed, written permission from the Site’s owner. User shall not sublicense or otherwise transfer any rights or access to the Site or related Services to any other person.
The names and logos used by the Site, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names used in connection with the Services are owned by the Site or its licensors and may not be used by User without the express written consent of the rights owners. Use of the Site does not in itself give any user any license, consent, or permission, unless and then only to the extent granted explicitly in these Terms.
From time to time, you may submit information to the Site’s Owner or our Site. We are free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to our service, including the Site and other user interfaces such as forums, email exchanges, and social media pages, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products, and creating, modifying, or improving our service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note we do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for our content, and we are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content to materials or ideas transmitted to us. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us and our affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if the material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by the Site.
Copyright Notice and Take Down (DMCA Policy)
Please respect the rights of others, including rights under the U.S. copyright laws. You should only post content and files on the Site for which you have ownership, a license, or if your use constitutes fair use as that is defined under United States law.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed on the Site, if reported to our copyright agent according to these terms.
If you are a copyright owner, or an authorized representative, please report alleged copyright infringements by completing the following DMCA Notice and delivering it to our copyright agent. We will take action as we deem appropriate under the circumstances, in our sole discretion. We may remove the challenged material from the Site.
To give an effective DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) regarding content on our Site, you must:
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to be infringed, and the location on our Site where you have observed the allegedly infringing material, including the specific page or post URL that will enable us to locate the material. (We cannot take down what we cannot find.)
- Provide a mailing address, telephone number, and email address where you can be reached.
- Include both of the following statements: “I state that I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (including fair use).” “All information in this Notice is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, I further state that I am the owner, or that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right (such as an exclusive license) under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name, as well as your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with items 1-4 completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent, www.tarotdruid.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: In our discretion, we will disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Usernames, Passwords, and Profiles
If prompted, Users must provide a valid email address to the Site, at which email address the User can receive messages. User must also update the Site if that email address changes. The Site reserves the right to terminate any User access to the Site if a valid email is requested but is not provided by the User.
If the Site prompts or allows a User to create a username or profile, Users agree not to pick a username or provide any profile information that would impersonate someone else or that is likely to cause confusion with any other person or entity. The Site reserves the right to cancel a User account or to change a username or profile data at any time. Similarly, if the Site allows comments or user input, or prompts or allows a User to create an avatar or upload a picture, User agrees not to use any image that impersonates some other person or entity, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion.
You are responsible for protecting your username and password for the Site, and you agree not to disclose it to any third party. We recommend that you use a password that is more than eight characters long. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. You agree to inform us of the unauthorized use of your account, by email to: email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your interactions with the Site, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection, virtual private network, or other appropriate measures. The Site’s own security measures are reasonable in terms of their level of protection but are not helpful if the interactions of you or any other User with the Site are not secure or private.
We are based in Indiana and you are contracting to use our Site. These Terms and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of Indiana, without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. The federal courts and state courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in Indiana will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the Site, or our Service.
Notwithstanding anything that may be contrary within the “Disputes” provisions above, all matters, and all arbitrable claims within a multi-claim matter, including all claims for monetary damages, shall be decided by a single arbitrator to be selected by us, which arbitrator shall hold hearings in Indiana, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Any cause of action User may have relating to the Site or the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Both parties waive the right to a jury trial in any dispute relating to the Terms, the Site, or the Services.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any aspect of the Terms to be unenforceable, the Terms shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, to give effect to the intent of the Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
User may not assign his or her rights or delegate his or her responsibilities under these Terms or otherwise relating to the Site or its Services.
There shall be no third party beneficiaries under these Terms, except for the Site’s affiliates, suppliers, and licensors, or as required by law.
Use of the Site and its Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph.
The failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please address them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.